Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So much to do!

before
two weeks ago
first blooms of spring
planted these last year after purchasing for Easter and forgot where I had planted them until I saw this pretty little clump of yellow

I came home from work today and spent some time starting to clean out gardens. I feel somewhat behind this year because we're experiencing the winter that will never ends here in Minnesota. I started in the front yard and will work my way back to backyard. Getting close to the ground really let me see is actually coming up. Things are so much slower than last year but most everything is coming. That's always a good sign after a long winter. We have been redoing the outside of our home the last two years and will finish up with the soffits and fascia this year(my hubby has done all the work except for the large picture window install). The gardens will look so much better against the new backdrop.

No comments:

Post a Comment