Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Finally Sunshine!


Rhododendron "Elite

Cherry blossoms

Bergenia

After a rainy week we finally have sunshine and a dry forecast for the next few days. Hope to get some things done this week. Mom and I went to a couple of garden centers today. Didn't find too many interesting annuals but did find my 2 replacement apple trees. Not too big so we stuffed them both in my little car. This time of year it's amazing how much plant material I can pack in my compact car(a Chevy Prism).
Star magnolia
today's purchases
to do:clean out

Magnolia "Ann"
Snapped pics of more blossoms. I love how from late March until October there's always something new blooming in the gardens. So glad God didn't create everything to bloom at the same time. I like the way they all take turns showing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment