Total Pageviews

Friday, August 2, 2013

Water in the Garden

     To keep both plants and creatures happy in the garden you need water. For plants water comes from rain or the hose manned by me. Water for the birds and other critters can also come from the rain created puddle at the end of the driveway or the water features I've added to my gardens. Some water features also add the soothing sound of running water to the garden. Here are some of my water features.



Water barrel in front of garage. 


New water garden in backyard with the resident who moved himself in.


My favorite feature is this 40 year old fountain that was originally in my mom's patio. Moved to my home about 10 years ago.

A water feature for humans- not fancy but fun.

This granddog enjoys it also!

Birdbath in garden-Hard keeping it filled but the birds love it.

Small birdbath in frontyard


Last winter took a toll on one of my favorite water features. I have set a container with water on top of this to have some water on this side of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment