Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

This Week's Blooms

Blue Moon Wisteria

visitor on Centerglow Ninebark

cojoined Gaillardia twins

fuzzy buds of Cappuccino Lily

Geranium Tiny Monster

full of buds

William Baffin rose in full bloom and after serious trimming

Peony Kansas

Pavement Foxii rose

Peony Sarah Bernhardt

veggie garden

Diablo Ninebark

Morden Sunrise rose

corner of backyard

what the tortoise and the hare do when not racing

another competitive event

surprise first pepper of the season on Carmen sweet pepper 

Baptisia

Geranium Alan Bloom- a great bloomer most of the summer

2 comments:

  1. Your hostas are gorgeous - do you not have any trouble with snails?
    Quite a few unfamiliar blooms in your line-up - I must go and research them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not had trouble with snails or slugs in my gardens. I have trouble with critters underground damaging roots and rabbits eating a few leaves here and there. There's also various insects that cause problems at times. My mom and I are always on the outlook for the new and different when we're on our annual plant shopping trips to many of the local garden centers.

    ReplyDelete