Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 15, 2012

April Bloom Day

I know it's not pretty but this is the result of three freezing nights just as my lovely 'Ann' Magnolia blossoms were opening. Usually this isn't blooming until mid May.

Frost touched Star Magnolia flower

Pasque flowers

Grape hyacinth

Hellebore 'Pink Frost'
 Not a lot to share but also check out past posts for more blooms. Growing here in Minnesota is about a month early compared to the past couple of years. It's been interesting to compare the dates on my photos and compare how far along things are now.

2 comments:

  1. Even though frost touched your magnolia, the image is pure beauty. I hope the frost does not affect it too much. Beautiful blooms in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope the frost didn't wipe out all your magnolia blooms. Glad to see you still have some beautiful color with your other flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete